Bugatti Veyron has four turbos and produces 1001 hp and capable of going 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 sec with a base price of $ 2 million.The Bugatti Veyron is the most expensive car in production
Ferrari's new model Ferrari 458 has all flavors ,starting from style to cutting-edge technology. Ferrari 458 Italia is a completely new car from every point of view: engine, design, aerodynamics, handling, instrumentation and ergonomics
Ferrari 458 Italia – Technical specifications
Length 4527 mm (178.2 in.)
Width 1937 mm (76.3 in.)
Height 1213 mm (47.8 in.)
Wheelbase 2650 mm (104.3 in.)
Dry weight 1380 kg (3042 lbs)*
Weight/power ratio 2,42 kg/CV (7.16 lbs/kW)
Weight distribution fr/r 42%/58%
Type V8 – 90°
Displacement 4499 cc (274.5 cu in.)
Maximum power 570 CV (425 kW)** @ 9000 rpm
Maximum torque 540 Nm (398 lbs/ft) @ 6000 rpm
Specific power output 127 CV/l
Compression ratio 12.5:1
Front 235/35 ZR20 8.5"
Rear 295/35 ZR20 10.5"
Maximum speed >325 km/h (>202 mph)
Fuel consumption + emissions
Fuel consumption*** 13.7 l/100 km
Emissions*** 320 g CO2/km
Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1
E-Diff3, F1-Trac, high-performance ABS
* With forged wheels and Racing seats
** Including 5 CV of ram effect
*** Combined cycle (ECE+EUDC)
AUDI 'S upcoming models
Audi R8 5.2
The Audi R8 5.2 epitomizes the best Audi has to offer. State-of-the-art technology in concert with iconic design make for a car that stands alone in its capabilities. More than 500 HP coupled with quattro® create more than a car capable of great things, it delives a truly unique driving experience.
* 2010 Audi R8 5.2 starting at $146,000
Powertrain and Performance
* Newly developed V10 with 5.2 liter displacement, FSI® direct injection and dry sump lubrication.
* Superior performance with 525 hp and 391 lb-ft of torque.
* Superlative performance: 0 – 60 mph in 3.7 seconds, top speed 196.35 mph.
* Six-speed manual transmission; optionally sequential R tronic® with rocker switches on steering wheel and “Launch Control” function.
* quattro® permanent all-wheel drive with rear-wheel bias.
* Lightweight yet extremely rigid aluminum body in ASF design, weighs only 463 lbs.
* Surprisingly spacious interior and high level of everyday utility
* Exterior and interior design with distinctive new elements
* All-LED lights as standard
* Dual aluminum wishbone suspensions all around
* High-performance brakes
* 19-inch wheels for high transverse acceleration and powerful grip
* Audi magnetic ride adaptive suspension is standard equipment